link in link out
► Sunday, April 17, 2011 | 12:32 AM
links us
Choose one of the links button to links us.

jusce's art museum
jusce's art museum

related sites
others site that belongs to jusce too.

juscewifxiaholic layoutholic ex2phantom DlessCix.

michelle's portfolio
my beloved sister portfolio site.

TMAT

most viewed affiliates's site
sharing the fashion follows yoochun.




attentions
please (must) read through this before you submit!

1. I DON'T accept affies that not even open for one months, due to some personal reasons and it is not that I look down on you!

2. And DO NOT apply affies on my tagboard and do not spam my tagboard!

3. Make sure your submit links button will be active all the time and not removed or deleted.

4. If you on hiatus or closed down, please inform me! thank you for your understanding.

If you have any problem(s) and question(s) to ask me personally do contact me or add me :D happyofjusce@gmail.com

Please apply for becoming affies with me. I will refresh my affies list due to some affies site have closed down and hiatus etc.. Thank you :D



affiliates
for my lovely friends.










hiatus affiliates



Mintee Fresh » Tell Me Your Wish

links exchange, no links button affiliates

Corruptive Mind » Morning Glory's rants » Lerruh » Rainbow Color » Tenderhearted Teresa » w391 » jtoasn

Labels:



sweet dream

navigation

resources